About Us executive summary
- Whitecove Capital is the Australian advisor to the Whitehaven Correlation Fund.
- The fund is an intermediary in the risk transfer process, through its unique opportunistic cross-asset/cross-market relative value trading strategy.
- The strategies when combined have a medium-term long-volatility risk profile. It will always have a long-correlation risk profile and no overall directional biases.
- Whitecove only trades in the presence of clear opportunities and actively recycles capital to maximise risk adjusted returns.
- Regulated and licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), Whitecove’s team of four includes two trading and risk professionals and two operations/marketing and sales professionals.
- Whitecove has a plan to grow FUM while maintaining returns and diversifying tail risk.